Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Finish Along 2015 & 2016 Quarter 1



Hello again! I am so excited to embark on a 3rd year in the Finish Along. This has given me such a gentle but consistent motivation to get my projects planned at least and I've gotten more completed.

In Q4 of 2015 I had a list of 9 projects to complete, but with travel and little sewing time, I didn't finish much.
1. Finish Birthday quilt.  - Finished!
2. Dusseldorf pouches - Finished and gifted!
3. Paper airplane pouches - not done
4. Quilt for mom - not yet done
5. Quilt for friend's new baby - can't even quite remember which baby this was for lol
6. Quilt the stinking bee quilt that has been hanging around all year - not sure where this is in my sewing jungle.
7. Make something from my toppling stack of Lotta Jansdotter fat quarters - not yet done
8. Christmas table runner - not done
9. Fairy pillow (using PP pattern from Tartan Kiwi) - not done
It was a pleasure having Adrianne from On the Windy Side as host and cheerleader for the 2015 Finish Along!

Bring on 2016! I have 8 quilts in various stages of completion, from a pile of blocks to flimsy tops that I would love to finish this year, but I'll have to work them in 1 at a time. My quilting goals for 2016 include working on my blog photography and having more scheduled sewing time and FINISHING things! Finish Finish Finish!

Speaking of which, here is my Finish Along Quarter 1 list:

1. Commission - comfort quilt for girlfriend
2. Baby quilt for nephew due in March
3. 2 gift place mats for niece and nephew 
4. Succulents wall hanging (Love & Patchwork Mag Issue 19)
5. Playhouses Doll Quilt (Fat Quarterly Issue Issue 9) - partner project for me & little Bean
6. Purple Zippered pouch birthday gift

Wish me luck and I'll be following along with everyone ~ #2016FAL and follow @finishalong on Instagram!
FMT 

6 comments:

  1. I do wish you luck, the scheduled sewing time really works for me, every Friday evening and every second Tuesday are MY times for MY projects, otherwise I'm busy longarming customer quilts. You can do it, I'd love to see these finished projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wishing you luck. Those look like great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck. Watch out for those squirrels....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog post on this, and just have to say thankyou for explaining it so easily
    gclub

    ReplyDelete
  5. RR
    The Great Icescape ของค่าย PG SLOT เป็นเกมที่มีรูปแบบแปลกใหม่ ฉีกทุกรูปแบบของการเล่นสล็อต มีการดีไซน์เกม
    การออกแบบเกมที่ทันสมัยและน่าเล่น พร้อมโปรโมชั่นมากมายที่จะทำให้ผู้เล่นทุกท่านรวยไปด้วยกัน เพียงสมัครและฝากกครั้งแรกไม่มีขั้นต่ำ สนใจสมัครได้เลยที่ @SPS98
    สล็อต1234
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete
  6. RR
    The Great Icescape จากการที่ลองเล่นแล้วรู้สึกว่าตัวเกมเล่นง่ายมาก
    แต่การได้รางวัลอาจจะยากไปนิด พอได้รางวัลโบนัสแล้วหนึ่งครั้ง โบนัสก็จะแตกอีกเรื่อย ๆ
    ตัวบล็อกจะถูกทำลายลงไป ทำให้การชนะครั้งต่อไปง่ายมากขึ้น และได้เงินรางวัลที่เยอะมากขึ้น ถ้าบล็อกถูกทำลายจนหมดก็จะทำให้ได้รับโบนัสก้อนโตอีกด้วย
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...