Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Busy Bee

This month I have just 2 bee commitments and I've gotten them done early for a change. First, Sarah from Berry Barn Designs has requested American HSTs .We made her sets of 4 for her patriotic family room quilt. I can't wait to see it finished!

I also finished my August Supernova blocks. I was being overly efficient and forgot to include my secret question in the envelope - whoops, sorry E! 

You can't tell from the picture, but I'm getting better at this directional fabric thing.


It's rainy here today and I'm excited to work on something for my own house for a change! Up today: the family room pillows. I think I'll make one with just HSTs and the other with flying geese so hopefully I can finish them up this weekend.
 What are you up to today?
FMT


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting them all done in time!

    I was driving Lynne, from Tinking Along, and her husband around the Highlands all day, so tomorrow I sew (I hope!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...