Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

In the beginning..

Well, I've been meaning to start up a blog for quite some time now, but wasn't sure I had anything super interesting to say.. I've discovered that I'm way sparklier, witty and fun in person, but here we go anyway. I'm a new-ish quilter with a great love of fabric. I'd marry it if I could and if it would let me stay home and fiddle around with making stuff all day while still having enough cashola to buy groceries..


I've been married to a great guy for 20 years and we have 3 sons (20, 18, & 12) and a 2 year old daughter named Kenna. My girl has inspired me to branch out a little from making baby quilts as gifts and to try some other things. I've made her a couple of skirts and I'm itching to make more clothing. Besides my ultimate favorite hobby of buying fabric, I love to blog jump on all the fun crafty/sewing/quilting sites that I've found. I also love reading. I'm trying to learn scrapbooking as well, but all I've managed to do is to collect quite a large number of supplies and have only produced 1 actual completed page. I wonder where that darn page is.


My family lives in the beautiful Amish Country of PA but dreams of a move back to sunny Arizona.


I've just launched my first Etsy shop which will feature those "other things" I mentioned in the hopes that someone else will like them toohttp://www.etsy.com/shop/MochaWildChild
I'm really looking forward to learning the ins and outs of cyberworld as I share my favorite hobby with friends old & new.

4 comments:

  1. สล็อต 777

    การเล่นเกมสล็อตผ่านระบบออนไลน์ โดยมีอินเทอร์เน็ตเป็นตัวเชื่อมต่อ มีจุดเด่นในเรื่องภาพและสีสันที่สวยงามเหมือนเกมออนไลน์ทั่วไป พร้อมไปด้วยรางวัลโบนัสพิเศษ, รางฟรีสปิน, แจ็กพอต และรางวัลใหญ่อย่าง BIG WIN ที่ซ่อนภายในทุก ๆ เกม

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต 1688

    การเล่นเกมสล็อตผ่านระบบออนไลน์ โดยมีอินเทอร์เน็ตเป็นตัวเชื่อมต่อ มีจุดเด่นในเรื่องภาพและสีสันที่สวยงามเหมือนเกมออนไลน์ทั่วไป พร้อมไปด้วยรางวัลโบนัสพิเศษ, รางฟรีสปิน, แจ็กพอต และรางวัลใหญ่อย่าง BIG WIN ที่ซ่อนภายในทุก ๆ เกม

    ReplyDelete


  3. RR
    การเล่นเกมนี้ได้อย่างมหาศาลแน่นอน เพราะตัวเกมออกแบบมาเพื่อเอาใจนักเล่นเกมออนไลน์ที่ชอบเสี่ยงดวงหรือเสี่ยงโชคโดยเฉพาะ
    ซึ่งหากใครสนใจอยากมาลองเล่นเกมมวยไทยแชมป์เปี้ยนเกมนี้ สามารถสมัครสมาชิกเข้ามาที่ไลน์แอดได้โดยค้นหา @SPS98 (มี @ นำหน้า)
    ในแอปพลิเคชันไลน์ หรือเข้าเว็บไซต์ Superslot 98 เพื่อเล่นผ่านระบบ PC ได้เลย
    สล็อตออนไลน์
    สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

  4. RR
    เกมนี้มีเป้าหมายคือการยิงปลาด้วยกระสุนที่เรามีอยู่ กระสุนแต่ละนัดเราสามารถปรับ Bet ได้
    เพื่อชนะเงินรางวัลจากปลาตัวนั้น ๆ โดยจะได้เงินรางวัลตามตารางอัตราการจ่ายเงิน
    โดยส่วนมากปลาตัวใหญ่จะได้เงินรางวัลมากกว่าปลาตัวเล็ก และยังมีปลาขนาดพิเศษที่ช่วยเพิ่มเงินรางวัลอีกด้วย
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...