Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

exciting

I've always wanted to join a quilt swap, but never quite had the nerve (nor any idea how) to join! I've taken the plunge finally here: http://anotherlittlequiltswap.blogspot.com/. The scariest part is that the entries will be distributed based upon popularity rather than randomly - pressure! I've been fretting about my topic all day, although the thing isn't due until sometime in October! Looking at the the entries from previous swaps has done nothing to alleviate my nervousness..

As I played with ideas though and drew some things out tonight, I think I hit upon something.. it's going to be sports related and I've got supplies in my never-ended box o' supplies already - score!

2 comments:

  1. RR
    The Great Icescape เป็นเกมน้องใหม่สุดน่ารักของค่าย PG SLOT ที่จะพาคุณผจญภัยไปกับนกเพนกวินน้อยที่น่ารัก
    มีระบบการเล่นแบบ “หมุนวงล้อ” การหมุนแต่ละครั้งหากมีชุดสัญลักษณ์ที่เหมือนกันอย่างน้อยหนึ่งสัญลักษณ์เรียงติดต่อกัน
    เกมจะหมุนซ้ำอีกเรื่อย ๆ จนกว่าจะไม่มีสัญลักษณ์ที่เหมือนกันปรากฏอีก
    สล็อตPG
    สล็อตPG

    ReplyDelete

  2. RR
    เกมนี้มีเป้าหมายคือการยิงปลาด้วยกระสุนที่เรามีอยู่ กระสุนแต่ละนัดเราสามารถปรับ Bet ได้
    เพื่อชนะเงินรางวัลจากปลาตัวนั้น ๆ โดยจะได้เงินรางวัลตามตารางอัตราการจ่ายเงิน
    โดยส่วนมากปลาตัวใหญ่จะได้เงินรางวัลมากกว่าปลาตัวเล็ก และยังมีปลาขนาดพิเศษที่ช่วยเพิ่มเงินรางวัลอีกด้วย
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...